The PHP Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a programming language that allows web developers to create dynamic content that interacts with databases. PHP is basically used for developing web based software applications. This tutorial helps you to build your base with PHP.
Applications of PHP
As mentioned before, PHP is one of the most widely used language over the web. I'm going to list few of them here:
- PHP performs system functions, i.e. from files on a system it can create, open, read, write, and close them.
- PHP can handle forms, i.e. gather data from files, save data to a file, through email you can send data, return data to the user.
- You add, delete, modify elements within your database through PHP.
- Access cookies variables and set cookies.
- Using PHP, you can restrict users to access some pages of your website.
- It can encrypt data.
35 HTML Files
Shop pages included
Product zooming feature
Bootstrap 4 based
Unique and Modern Design
Super easy to customize
Very well documented code
Valid & clean code
Great Support 24/7